- Set Godin is an author, entrepreneur, marketer, and public speaker. This blog covers topics discussed in his books Tribes, Purple Cow and Linchpin. Sign up for the daily email.
- This is Seth Godin’s Start Up School. This is a recording a live class he offered to budding entrepreneurs during the summer of 2012.
- This is a podcast I’ve been listening to for years by Jason Van Orden and Jeremy Frandsen that focuses on internet business marketing and creating online businesses that reflect your single motivating purpose
- This is a great out-of-the-box radio show (and downloadable) based on the best-selling book Freakonomics by journalist Stephen Dubner and University of Chicago economist Steven Levitt.
- This is a podcast by Rob Walling and Mike Tabor is dedicated to software engineers who want to start a one man business.
- This is a podcast that got me first started in thinking about modern internet marketing and web2.0 businesses. Unfortunately it has been abandoned but there are still some great podcasts worth reviewing
- This is the #3 business podcast on iTunes supposedly. Pat Flynn interviews thought leaders.
This list is only focused on business. There are a number of history podcasts and golf podcasts that I strongly recommend but we’ll leave that for another day.